T-Mobile Sr Procurement Manager in Bellevue, Washington
Contributes focused expertise and drives a culture of spending discipline for strategic vendors/categories (highly critical to current and future business operations) via the employment of efficient, effective, and best in class strategic sourcing, contract management, negotiation, and supplier management practices. s Serves as a central point of contact for strategic suppliers in the EIT/Engineering/Carrier procurement group. Interfaces with senior leadership both within T-Mobile and at suppliers. Serves as a source of best practices to be implemented by more junior team members.
This position is critical to facilities construction sourcing in support of the corporate, critical environments, and Retail construction.
What you’ll do in your role.
Competitively sourcing technology spend through engagement of strategic suppliers and application of industry knowledge
Drafting, negotiating, project manage and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, statements of work, letter agreements, and purchase orders
Supplier management – supporting the evolution of supplier management through supplier scorecard development and supplier quarterly business
Intellectual property licensing procurement & structural guidance
Liaise with technical personnel to interpret technical specifications to commercial and corporate financial requirements
Summarize and present business cases and agreements for executive review and approval
Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you’ll bring.
• Extensive cost estimation experience
• Knowledge of power install, permitting, etc
• Proven experience mitigating scope creep and managing end to end projects to a budget
• Experience with Data Center buildouts is a plus
• 7-10 years’ experience in sourcing or managing construction services and materials, or similar role.
• Demonstrated experience developing and implementing business strategy; extensive business case writing, strong background in market intelligence research, and proficient in negotiation strategy and tactics
• Extensive experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials in a mid to large size company.
• Advanced key procurement skills: Development / management of category strategies; RFP / RFI development, contract negotiations, strategic sourcing, management of supplier relationship lifecycle, understanding of risk mitigation principles, and understanding of various cost evaluation methods (TCO, ROI, Payback Period, etc.)
• Advanced contracting skills – knowledge of contracting principles, laws, regulations and industry standards.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly and concisely communicate information at multiple levels, adapting easily to change. Capable of effective executive management presentations / communications
Bachelor’s degree in relevant area ,Telecommunications, Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Business, or Project Management preferred or equivalent experience.
Preferred License or Certification
Certified Property Manager (CPM)
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Req ID: 182519BR
Travel Required: No