Amazon Web Services Software Engineer, Front-End Engineer, AWS Kendra Search Experience Team in Bellevue, Washington
Are you interested in building AWS AI services that use cutting edge ML technology? Want to make a significant impact in the daily lives of AWS customers? We are a brand new team at AWS developing a new external facing service that are solving hard AI problems.
We want a Front End Engineer (FEE) to build simple, interactive, low latency, web-based customer experiences as we target to offer modern user experience which can guide users to success in Search domain. You will work with an experienced team of product managers and engineers on an innovative AI product.
You will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced start-up like environment, and passionate about solving ambiguous, challenging problems that have not been solved before.
You can find out more here: https://aws.amazon.com/kendra/
· BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
· Familiarity with React, Vue, Angular or another modern front end framework
· Familiarity with server side rendering frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC, Node.js)
· Familiarity with Java or other server side OOO languages
· Knowledge of building on AWS systems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs