Watermark Retirement Communities Social Worker - Part-Time 1st Shift in Bellevue, Washington
Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it – at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you’ve earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone – everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits. Even if you think you will never use it. It’s a great option to have in your “Wallet” for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
Please disregard requirement for license in social work; however Bachelors in psychology, sociology or social work is required. 1 year experience in skilled nursing community preferred (2 years not required).
Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 30 years, and our commitment to a strong, positive culture is a significant part of how we achieve that industry leadership. When you walk through the front door of one of our communities, you can feel something special there. This atmosphere comes from a culture of personal, authentic human connection. We invite you to be part of a team where you are encouraged each day to slow down, see the value in every person, and build connections. As a Watermark associate, you will touch lives and create stories, but what you will receive far exceeds what you will give. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we honor each of them. Join a company that celebrates people, their stories, and their meaningful interactions—because every interaction matters
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker. The right person for us will be kind, patient, and extremely well organized and will be committed to ensuring the highest level of healthcare and guest service.
- 2 years’ in a Skilled Nursing Community
- Must have a license in social work
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office
- Open and driven communications skills
- Willingness to contribute to our culture
- Superior time management skills
Prefer experience with discharge planning What we offer you:
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful work environment
- Opportunity to work and learn from a company that is a proven leader in senior care. Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.