Watermark Retirement Communities Skilled Nursing Admissions Coordinator - Part-Time 1st Shift in Bellevue, Washington
Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it – at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you’ve earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone – everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits. Even if you think you will never use it. It’s a great option to have in your “Wallet” for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
This position is part time Friday, Saturday and Sundays.
We are without a doubt the most premier retirement community, and a dream come true for an Admissions Coordinator. At Watermark Retirement Communities, our Admissions Coordinators have opportunity every day to make a positive impact on potential residents and their families. Care to join us? The Springs at Pacific Regent has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 20 years. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working with seniors as part of a dedicated team.
Are you ready to work at a community that provides skilled care differently and better than anyone else in the industry? Do you want to leave work every day knowing you have had a positive impact not only on patients and residents but their families and your fellow associates as well? We’re committed to providing this level of care – if you are too, we invite you to answer this ad.
What you will need for this position:
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- LPN licensure or other relevant nursing background is preferred.
- Desire to be active in this community is necessary.
- Ability to use independent decision skills.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm.
Willing to listen and remain calm Expectations include, but are not limited to the following:
Serve as the primary contact for Health Center inquiries including email, telephone and in person.
- Conduct interviews and tours with prospective residents, and complete admission packets with residents and families.
- Prefer candidate with a working knowledge and understanding of medical terminology.
- Retrieve preliminary medical records of incoming admissions.
- Cost out financial ramifications of care per admission.
- Decipher private finances, Medicare and insurance coverage.
- Assist resident/family in obtaining a following physician
- Assist residents and family members with the admission paperwork; Orient residents and family members to services and patient rights. Explain room rates, billing procedures; resident care procedures and insurance coverage.
- Provide introduction to assigned nursing associates
- Scan resident’s Medicare and insurance cards, and other pertinent documents and place in PCC; Network with business office to provide necessary financial documents.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Admissions Director Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.