Microsoft Corporation Senior Software Engineer - iOS - Microsoft Teams in Bellevue, Washington
Are you a Software Engineer with mobile experience? Do you like working on technical problems which impact people on a global scale? Microsoft Teams is one of the most powerful application to enable user to do meeting, calling and modern Collaboration.
This position is with the Microsoft Teams mobile apps, which tackles the toughest challenges in the mobile collaboration and productivity space, with aggressive timelines and an opportunity to collaborate with partner teams on technologies across the company and beyond. If you want to work in a startup like environment with a diverse, close knit team and have a desire to move fast, this may be the team for you.
• Implement client features for mobile iOS devices
• Work closely with backend data and platform service teams
• Collaborate with design and PM to create compelling user experiences
• Design full stack as well as client-side architecture solutions to solve technical challenges the team faces.
Required Skills and Experience:
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
• 5-8 years software development experience.
• Objective-C / Swift experience.
• Ability to implement tasks and features as well as design larger architectural solutions.
• Attention to detail and passion for quality.
• Solid communication skills, both written and oral.
• Highly self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to run medium scale projects independently. Ability to engage with partner teams and design/implement solutions to software engineering problems.
• Experience with development for multiple mobile platforms including iOS, Android, and/or web development experience is highly encouraged but not strictly required.
• Full stack experience.
• Experience developing mobile and/or web client UI.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs