Amazon Senior Partner Marketing Manager, Amazon Shipping in Bellevue, Washington
Are you ready to help Amazon shape the future of eCommerce shipping? Amazon Shipping seeks a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to lead marketing initiatives that will unlock step change growth through external software providers who enable eCommerce companies with shipping and fulfillment solutions.
This is a new role for Amazon Shipping and offers you the opportunity to define the foundation for how we go-to-market and win through partnerships. This role isn’t about adding empty marketing ‘gives and gets’ that get buried on terms sheets, it’s about working hand in glove with business development to create durable programs and co-marketing campaigns that shape customer perceptions, bringing meaningful value to our external partners, and allowing us to rapidly scale Amazon Shipping revenue and profitability. On this journey, you’ll also gain unique experiences that will shape the next steps of your career.
Key job responsibilities
• Build a compelling strategic vision for growth through external partners.
• Define priorities, roadmap, and operating plan to reach and exceed annual goals.
• Influence executive leaders through formal presentations and narratives
• Lead initiatives end-to-end in close collaboration with business development, legal, product, finance, pricing, science and the broader marketing team.
• Work closely with product marketing, acquisition, and lifecycle teams to scope, build, and execute campaigns through paid, owned, and partner marketing channels.
• Build trust with external partners that allow Amazon Shipping to pursue innovative growth opportunities.
• Develop KPIs to carefully manage and measure the impact of partner marketing and co-marketing budgets.
• Lead sell-in of new initiatives and programs to external partners.
• Develop mechanisms to track ROI from activity aligned to spend.
• Provide creative solutions including working with external designers or other creative agencies.
• Drive forward community engagement plans, supporting sites and developing tools to manage and report on community activities.
About the team
Our team is changing the way we interact with customers around the globe and building a new, emerging business in shipping to solve some of the biggest logistical opportunities and disrupt the industry. The environment is fast-paced and innovative and we are looking for a candidate who is flexible and thrives in ambiguity, with the ability to think strategically while paying careful attention to detail.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA
6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
Experience leading go-to-market for consumer software or hardware product launches
Experience using any of SQL or other analytical tools for conducting data analysis
Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $114,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $212,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. This position will remain posted until filled. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
- Amazon Jobs