Aston Carter Senior Financial Reporting Accountant in Bellevue, Washington
The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant is responsible for assisting in the preparation of the quarterly and annual Financial Statements for debt compliance, and required annual statutory financial statements for foreign entities, including preparing supporting documentation and reviewing disclosure requirements, and assisting in the overall oversight and execution of the company’s internal control efforts. The role is also responsible for the preparation and analysis of the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation of financial results to ensure results are prepared in accordance with US GAAP and company policy. This role will work closely with the various staff departments of the company (Tax, Treasury, Legal, Operations, etc.) and external auditors.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field required.
• 5+ years’ general accounting experience with increasing responsibility.
• Experience with ERP Systems.
• Prior consolidations experience and/or SEC reporting experience greatly desired.
• CPA, or working towards obtaining a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Working knowledge of GAAP.
• Excellent research, problem-solving and analytical skills required.
• Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Detail oriented with strong technical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to positively influence business owners on control solutions.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and adapt to changing requirements in a fast-pace environment.
• Ability to process large quantities of data quickly and accurately.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build effective business relationships with stakeholders.
• High degree of flexibility and customer service attitude.
• Expert working knowledge of MS Office (e.g., Excel, Word and Access).
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs