Amazon Web Services Senior Events Program Manager in Bellevue, Washington
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is rapidly growing in importance, as developers, data scientists, and decision makers increasingly use AI to make accurate predictions, get deeper insights from data, reduce operational overhead, and improve customer experiences. Join our AIML Devices & Thought Leadership team focused on helping developers, decision makers, and data scientists to get started with artificial intelligence and machine learning, and directly contribute by managing the operations and execution of AWS DeepRacer Customer Event programs. If you are passionate about bringing ML to all developers, then this is the perfect role for you. The AIML Devices & Thought Leadership team is seeking a talented, experienced, and self-directed program manager to help drive greater machine learning adoption through AWS DeepRacer Customer Events, a fun and effective way to up-level team skills. In this role, you will build, grow, and be responsible for program management, operations, and optimization required to help up-level program reach and participation.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop repeatable and scalable processes to operationalize a global Customer Events program.
• Develop repeatable and scalable processes to operationalize reporting and data analytics for process improvement
• Represent Voice of Customer to Product team, driving product innovation for the Customer Event use case.
• Develop compelling audience-specific tools (videos, customer success stories, demos, presentations, etc.). • Own customer intake, organization, communication, and request management.
• Work effectively with a variety of teams at AWS including sales, business development, field marketing, product teams, and evangelists to achieve program goals.
• Build a repeatable and scalable framework for global partner and field programs.
• Become a subject matter expert for tools and technology integrations that will improve and operationalize customer support and insights.
• Partner with the AWS teams who contribute to your goals (field marketing, developer relations, and product teams).
• Partner with global sales and business development teams to understand regional needs and challenges for program growth.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust. Work/Life Balance Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives. Mentorship & Career Growth Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
5+ years of experience in program or project management
Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
• A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or a relevant field of study such as computer science.
• Relentless Customer Obsession with a track record of commitment to easing customer pain points to improve every interaction and experience for end users.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with machine learning subject matter.
• Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling experiential educational marketing content for technical products.
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services.
• Experience in designing and managing event programs, including but not limited to event-in-a-box style initiatives.
• Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to detailed execution.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
• Experience in developing programs that other teams are responsible for executing.
• The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs