Microsoft Corporation Product Marketing Manager in Bellevue, Washington
The reinvention of business process represents a bold-bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new & engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
We are looking for talented marketer to lead the Partner Go to Market strategy. You would be responsible for creating the partner capacity for long term success, enable partners with readiness & certifications and evangelize why & how partners choose Dynamics 365 to grow their business
• Create & Evangelize partner value props, messaging & positioning and opportunity analysis
• Develop the long-term partner capacity plan, identify capacity gaps by Geos and collaborate with One Commercial partner to build capacity
• Design readiness plans for partners, leading to sales and technical certifications & competency
• Responsible for partner experience on Microsoft digital assets
• Own partner community (PAC) strategy & execution for Dynamics partners
• 5+ years in product marketing / program management / consulting / business planning, in technology sector
• BA/BS degree
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.