The Boeing Company Junior System Design & Integration Specialist in Bellevue, Washington
Boeing Corporate is seeking a forward thinkingJunior System Design & Integration Specialistin Bellevue, WA. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has the desire to expand and develop their Linux experience.
• Linux Product Management - Linux Operating System testing, problem resolution, product integration.
• Identifies, evaluates and documents basic computing system requirements.
• Assists in the design, build and test of delivery systems and components.
• Provides basic technical support for delivery systems components.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Technical bachelors degree or higher
• 2 years experience working with Linux Operating Systems
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Experience with Red Hat Linux
• Linux System Administration experience
• Programing experience or DBA experience
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Job Sys Design & Integration Spec
Organization: Global IT Infrastructure Svcs
Title: Junior System Design & Integration Specialist
Requisition ID: 1800065177