Farmers Insurance Director of Call Center Operations- Farmers Life in Bellevue, Washington
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
In general, this role assures that all call center service delivery goals are met for the benefit of Customers, Agents, and the Company. More specifically, this role develops budgets, staffing models, performance metrics and performance reports for all Life Company Call Center activity across multiple locations. In addition, this role develops and implements Customer CARE programs, ensures utilization of knowledge distribution systems, ensures compliance with state and federal regulations as applicable, analyzes and evaluates production and quality performance; plus informs and educates Distribution department on matters affecting the field as lessons are learned within the Call Center Operation.
Essential Job Functions
* Works with management team to meet service schedules for calls answered, first-call resolution, abandon rates, speed of answer, etc., and for established call quality and CARE standards.
* Evaluates and reports on quality and service delivery metrics across all units.
* Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, reviewing capacity plans, and estimating cost/benefits; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
* Analyzes and evaluates production performance and recommends or implements remedial action programs as necessary.
* Gives technical advice and assistance on problem cases and situations; serves on committees, task forces, and teams established to implement new tools, products, programs or to improve processes involving the Call Center operation.
* Develops and implements Customer CARE programs to assure full benefits of the Farmers value proposition are received by each caller.
* Ensures knowledge distribution systems (KDS) are being used and leveraged to assure standardized service delivery, and to assure consistency of Customer Experience.
* Makes recommendations for enhancements to KDS as needed – including ease-of-use enhancements.
4-year college degree required. Attainment of FLMI, CLU or comparable Life industry designations is a plus
* 5 years of call center management experience.
* Life insurance call center management experience a plus
* Project management experience a plus
Special Skill Requirement
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Strategic Management & Administration
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Director of Call Center Operations- Farmers Life
Requisition ID: 1900005L