Ricoh Americas Corporation Data Entry Specialist in Bellevue, Washington
Reimagine your future.
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people. Everyday our employees solve problems for companies large and small, optimizing end-to-end business solutions. At the forefront of innovation, we use a wide range of systems and image technology to make data accessible to people faster and with more insight than ever before.
Join us in the position of On-site Services Specialist where your mission is to work collaboratively with a team to perform various daily office operations at a customer location while delivering excellent customer service. The ideal candidate is friendly, customer service oriented and thrives in a team environment.
· Work independently or with a team to deliver office support services which may include:
Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
Complete print and copy projects
Ensure proper functioning of office equipment
Send, receive, and deliver packages
Perform tasks related to hospitality, reception, and meeting set-up
Coordinate building support functions, light maintenance, and inventory
· Be responsive to the needs of your customer and focused on providing next-level solutions
· Model the Ricoh Way behaviors to represent our brand positively and professionally
· Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or GED required
· 1 year of customer service experience required
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook required
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required
· Previous mailroom experience strongly preferred
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel preferred
· Self-motivated, adaptable with strong problem-solving skills preferred
· Reliable, team player preferred
At Ricoh, you’ll learn the skills you need to advance and fulfill your career ambitions. This is an ideal entry-level opportunity for hospitality, retail, food service and customer service workers looking for a position in a professional office environment with office hours and regular schedules.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2 years of related work experience.
Some related copy job experience is preferred.
May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Click Here to view RicohUSA Benefits (https://www.ricoh-usa.com/en/about-us/careers)
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs