Applied Materials Customer Engineer I (CE I) in Bellevue, Washington
Performs Tier I procedures and preventative maintenance and wet-cleans, seeking assistance when needed.
Assists senior engineers with corrective maintenance as needed.
Disassembles, cleans and rebuilds kits as part of kit management quality.
Learns and applies basic diagnostic techniques and the use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
Able to diagnose and resolve basic technical problems.
Strives to perform established BKMs. Follows all IP guidelines.
Develops the ability to represent Applied Materials to the customer. Uses good customer service skills at all times while maintaining a professional demeanor. Displays respect for the customer by maintaining an orderly work area.
Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
- Develops skills to perform basic activities in own job
Understands how the assigned duties integrate with others in the team
Develops responsibility for customer satisfaction within work area
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses existing procedures to solve straightforward problems; has limited opportunity to exercise discretion
- Impacts the accuracy of own work; receives close supervision; duties are clearly defined, and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Uses communication skills and common courtesy
Experience with 200mm Endura and Centura Products Required
Years of Experience:
1 - 2 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Applied Materials Jobs