Trane Technologies Comprehensive Solutions Account Executive in Bellevue, Washington
Comprehensive Solutions Account Executive
Bellevue WA 2333 158th Court, Bellevue, Washington, United States
Requisition # 2002424
Total Views 170
AtTrane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – includingTrane®andThermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
As a Business Development Manager (Energy Contracting) within Trane, you will be a business development driver for our financially-driven sales programs in the western Washington market. You will identify and qualify new business as well as develop long-term customer relationships within the MUSH market (Municipalities, Universities, Schools, Hospitals) and with customers in other verticals seeking value and financially-driven solutions.
• Develop key target accounts and work with sales management to execute strategic sales strategies around those target accounts.
• Develop multiple relationships with buying influences in the customer’s organization, including facility manager, project managers, project engineers, purchasing and financial members.
• Comfort with working in the C-suite while being able to communicate the technical solutions to the operations team.
• Provides knowledge and consultation in the form of developing solutions for the customer’s issues, including financial and performance-based considerations.
• Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
• Gathers or validates preliminary information and works with team to perform facility walk-through to determine level of opportunity.
• Develops, maintains, and represents Trane in the marketplace(s) with associations and legislative groups.
• Interact frequently with internal sales team to share sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to support the development of sales plans.
• Bachelors degree in engineering, business or related discipline strongly preferred
• A minimum of 6-8 years of business development and financial solution sales experience [Mitchell, Donald] preferably in the Energy Savings & Performance Contracting space
• Must have a proven track record of developing and closing net new business with complex solutions and navigating multiple relationship influences
• Must have strong presentation skills and demonstrated experience pricing systems for customers
• Must have a basic financial acumen to translate customer financials and build financial based proforma
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
o DUI in the previous 5 years
o Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
- Trane Technologies Jobs