Actalent Certified Medical Assistant in Bellevue, Washington
Ideal candidates will have proven excellent customer services skills, demonstrate an enthusiastic & professional demeanor, and excel at multi-tasking. Medical Assistants are an integral part of the care team; ensuring patient flow and providing quality patient care in a safe and timely manner.
Clinics will also be running COVID prevention practices i.e. COVID testing, contact tracing, exposure questionnaires, etc. (please ensure candidate is comfortable working in this setting- does NOT mean person has or has had COVID)
• Follow protocol in rooming and exiting patients
• Pre-visit planning
• Managing all elements of the rooming process including screening questionnaires
• Coordination of care with other members of the care team
• Ensuring that all patient clinical quality measures are being addressed
• Complete all provider referrals for each patient
• Assist the medical provider with charting office visits; ensuring communication and documentation for comprehensive patient care coordination
-Certified Medical Assistant
-Openings in 4 different locations:
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs