Siemens Digital Industries Software Account Technology Manager Director Custom IC EDA in Austin, Texas
Job Family: Sales
Req ID: 387395
As a member of the World Trade Technology Solutions Sales (TSS), you will lead a global team of technical sales professionals, Account Technical Managers (ATMs), to drive sales efforts and lead product implementations at major accounts worldwide.
The job is not restricted to a specific region. This is a worldwide role and the Custom IC Business Unit is located largely in the NA region. ATMs are located worldwide with a majority in the US. The successful candidate should expect working hours and travel requirements associated with a worldwide position.
The responsibilities for the Custom IC ATM Director include, but is not limited to the following:
• Team Leadership: Lead the global Custom IC TSS ATM team. Work in partnership with AE Managers, Sales Managers and other disciplines to drive long term sales strategies pertaining to the Custom IC business. Manage territory assignments in regions and set ATM quotas in line with growth expectations.
• Technology Leadership: Be the field voice for Custom IC solutions and requirements with the business unit leaders. Enhance team capabilities and implement a deployment model that maximizes commercial impact. Develop a reputation for domain expertise and professional delivery. Serve as member of the Custom IC leadership team, contributing to long-term product strategy, commercial plans, and industry thought leadership.
• Team Management: Manage deployment, operations, performance management, recruiting, and training of ATMs on an ongoing basis.
• Sales Strategy: Develop sales practices that leads to efficient prospecting through customer acquisition process. Focus ATMs on effective ways to drive new business in their territory, including multi year plans for the same.
• Provide regular updates regarding the state of the business and technology. This is to be used in various forums such as MGR, BU update meetings…etc. and includes both a business and technology perspective.
• Collaborate with ATM Directors from adjacent product lines to help sell a broader Siemens EDA portfolio.
• Drive the world-wide funnel to meet and exceed annual revenue targets.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equiv. required; technical degree preferred
• Motivation and mindset to hire and develop ATMs for success
• Active with relevant industry associations
• Able to travel internationally
• At least 10 years in technical sales or solution implementation roles in a relevant industry
• Must enjoy working with customers and cross-functional teams (sales, product management and R&D, marketing)
• Customer relationships and expectations management
• Technical campaigns and priorities management
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive self-starter with a focus on results
• Motivated team player/leader
Ideal candidate will have:
(1) A strong understanding of the ATM role;
(2) experience selling complex enterprise technology solutions into large global companies;
(3) Domain expertise in the Custom IC technology space and a vision for future business expansion;
(3) demonstrated success leading globally dispersed technical account teams.
The total cash compensation range for this position is $210,300 to $420,600 with 30% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target . If you reside in the Bay Area the total cash compensation range for this position is $217,300 to $434,600 with 30% of this being comprised of annual incentive target. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Siemens Digital Industries Software Jobs