Amazon Web Services AWS Recruiting Coordinator Trainer, AWS TA L&D in Atlanta, Georgia
Amazon Web Services (www.amazon.com/aws) provides scalable, cost effective solutions to global customers. Our innovative developers work on cutting edge initiatives our sales team helps organizations transform their IT capabilities for the future. Talent Acquisition is focused on recruiting customer obsessed people to help live out its mission.
We are looking for an AWS Recruiting Coordinator Trainer to join the AWS TA L&D team to facilitate training for new and tenured AWS TA employees. In this role you will help evaluate our needs and current practices, and create and deliver a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides. The ideal candidate will be an experienced public speaker and a devoted educator who is passionate about using the latest tools and resources to continuously improve employee training and performance. The trainer will also be responsible for researching and selecting the best platform to deliver and utilize training materials. A successful trainer will be/become an expert in various Talent Acquisition systems (e.g., CRM and ATS) and relevant policies.
Key job responsibilities
• Facilitate trainings for AWS TA employees
• Assist in developing & maintaining training content, recruiting exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
• Create an engaging learner experience in each training class leveraging various training strategies (e.g., role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures)
• Partner with key stakeholders to identify course outcomes and clearly articulate course objectives, requirements and assessment criteria.
• Drive continuous improvement of the training program
• Manage program administrative tasks and logistics
• Willingness to support global/regional trainings outside of local time zone (up to 10%)
About the team
• Bachelors degree
• Either 3 years experience in recruiting and sourcing OR similar experience delivering recruiter training
• Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
• A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners, in both in-person and virtual settings.
• 1-2 years experience conducting classroom/virtual training for related technology products and services.
• Experience providing coaching/mentoring/feedback to adult learners in a classroom or 1:1 setting
• Experience developing high quality, scalable training
• Develop rapid and agile techniques and processes to deliver training for a frequently changing environment
• Experience with virtual facilitation
• Experience formulating and implementing training/performance improvement strategies, technologies, methodologies, and procedures for standardization and delivery throughout the organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs