Anthem Business Change Director Medicaid 132606 (Norfolk, VA Preferred) in Tumwater, Washington
Your Talent. Our Vision. AtAnthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will*drive the future of health care. *
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Business Change Director *Medicaid 132606* Norfolk, VA preferred work location; will consider other locations
Responsible for working with management to identify and implement varied projects, programs and plans that support achievement of business unit and enterprise goals.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to: • May specialize in one area of organization effectiveness (planning, project portfolio, or culture/change) or be assigned to directly support a business unit and ensures activities are aligned with corporate strategy. • Identifies potential issues, project change, and scope data. • Leads efforts to identify best practices. Identifies impacted parties, business partners, and resources required. • Develops and designs processes and systems that support business needs. • Designs methods for integrating functions and processes. • Conducts cost/benefit analyses. • Builds support for business change throughout the business unit. • Provides process, project, and change management methodology coaching/consulting support to both local and enterprise wide initiatives. • Leads the project prioritization and scheduling activities for the business unit. • Provides expertise to the business areas in culture/change management activities. • Provides expertise in process planning and portfolio management activities. • Supports the execution of the operating plan.
• Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; 10 years managing mid to large-scale change/project initiatives including knowledge of planning models and methodology, project management and change management experience (strategic and execution); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. • Masters degree preferred. • Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
• Project management certification (PMP) preferred.
• Proficient MS Office.
• Proficient with project management software and Visio preferred.
• Experience with Medicare/Medicaid preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Business Support
Title: Business Change Director Medicaid 132606 (Norfolk, VA Preferred)
Requisition ID: 132606