Robert Half Accountemps Sr. Accountant in Spokane, Washington
Accountemps is looking for a Senior Accountant for a long term temporary opportunity. Operating as a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This Senior Accountant position offers you great experience and is based in the Spokane, Washington area. If you are looking for a rewarding, career building experience with an exciting company, apply today! Major responsibilities - Administer monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, month-end accruals, reports) in compliance with GAAP - Put together Balance Sheet account reconciliations -B O taxes -Property taxes -Fixed Assets - Ad-hoc projects as required - Operate with business partners to create compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Proficient in ERP systems and financial reporting tools
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with some public accounting
- Aptitude for analyzing financial data and generating accurate reports in a timely manner
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are highly desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of journal entries
- Deep understanding of account reconciliation
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with US GAAP
- Account reconciliation experience
- Adeptness in general ledger
- Bank reconciliations experience required
- General familiarity with Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics
- Financial reconciliation experience preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans