Princess Cruises Senior Marketing Analyst in SEATTLE, Washington
Senior Analyst - Marketing & Sales
We are committed to our mission: Through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
Holland America Line's mission guides our business to deliver once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests, care for our employees, remain stewards of the environment and operate in partnership with the people and organizations in the communities in which we do business. Our office is located in the beautiful city of Seattle, on the Elliott Bay waterfront just a short distance from downtown. Our Corporate Team supports a fleet of 14 modern classic ships offers more than 500 sailings a year visiting all seven continents.
• Assists SVP and marketing/sales department heads with the annual operating plan submission, including departmental G&A (general and administrative) budgets and the A&P (advertising and promotion) budget.
• Monitors departmental G&A and A&P spending month-to-month, including review and validation of general ledger charges.
• With input from the SVP and department heads, updates the monthly G&A and A&P forecasts, reconciling YTD charges, future commitments and planned activity with the annual plan and the previous forecast.
• Works closely with departmental VPs, directors and managers to ensure that costs are properly planned, forecasted, both in terms of magnitude and timing. Ensures that accruals are set up when necessary and that open accruals are current.
• Assists SVP with various standard and ad-hoc reports and analyses related to G&A and A&P expenses, with the general aim of reducing costs and/or improving productivity and efficiencies. These analyses may also include booking and revenue data and ROI calculations.
• Assists SVP and occasionally others with miscellaneous analytical, investigative and organizational tasks, including project management/tracking.
• Performs administrative tasks as required including invoice processing, management of purchase orders, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
• Minimum 5+ years of Marketing & Sales experience.
• Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication.
• High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Must be a team player, able to work closely and cooperatively with other departments.
• Finance/Accounting experience .
• Proficient with Excel and preferably analytical and project management software.
• Flexible Work Schedule! –9/80 alternative workweek schedule option providing each employee with one (1) weekday off every two weeks.
• Time off benefits - 8 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time
• Travel – Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
• Health - Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
• Wellness - Health and wellness programs include discounted health benefits and memberships
• Tuition Reimbursement - Up to 80% with a maximum of $2000 per fiscal year
• 401(k) - Company match of 33% on employees first 6% contribution with 100% vesting after 4 years of service
• Profit Sharing Plan- Eligible after 1 year of service
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Discount on Carnival Corporation stock
• Training - In-house Discover University courses on professional development
• Rewards & Incentives - Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives; special employee discounts for local venues, banking services and retail stores
Next Steps…For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our application process is quick and easy, be sure to login to our Talent Center and create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job. Holland America Line is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.