ARC Document SOlutions Plotter Service Technician in Seattle, Washington
ARC Document Solutions, Inc.(www.e-arc.com) is looking for an experienced copier and printer Service Technician who can perform these required skills:
- Accurately diagnose, repair, and maintain equipment in optimum operating condition based on manufacturers specifications.
- Record completed work (labor) and parts used to repair equipment
- Properly document system repairs and upgrades.
- Maintain inventory records accurately by making sure all transfers are properly processed.
- Install systems, software, and feature keys at customer locations.
- Install equipment and accessories.
- Test equipment and get customer to acknowledge equipment is working to their satisfaction.
- Responding to emergency service requests, conduct tests, diagnose problems, complete repairs, and maintain good customer relationships.
- Continuously update job knowledge, complete required training and re-certification, participate in educational opportunities, and read technical material.
- Promptly contact dispatch coordinator or service manager after every call for next assignment or when alerted to do so.
- Project a positive image through proper attire, communication skills, and personal grooming.
- Be able and willing to work overtime when required including weekends.
- Be willing to travel when required.
- Driving is essential part of the job, hence a good driving record is a must.
Must be able to handle high pressure situations and clientele. Required Skills
Excellent customer service skills.
- Effectively promote the superior products and services of ARC.
- Track orders throughout the production and delivery process and keep customers accurately informed.
- Strong comprehension of small format, large format, and color production processes.
- Assess and troubleshoot customer software and hardware production problems or issues.
- Understand and accurately communicate cost estimate information to the customer.
- Follow complex processes and procedures accurately.
Able to multi-task while maintaining quality control and accuracy. Required Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- 2+ years in a copier/printer technician support role
- Proof of required certifications
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in this position and meet these requirements, please submit your resume today!
EOE, M/F, D/V
Tracking Code: 3754
Job Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular