Microsoft Corporation SR. FASTTRACK PROGRAM MANAGER in Redmond, Washington
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting products in Microsoft, passionate about 1exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy? Are you interested in a start-up like environment, passionate about cloud computing technology and driving growth in one of Microsoft's core businesses? If so, then look no further than the Azure Customer Experience Team! Microsoft Azure provides customers with on-demand and infinitely scalable infrastructure and platform for customers to build, host, and scale service applications on the Internet through Microsoft’s global data centers.
FastTrack for Azure helps customers onboard to Azure, getting them on track to “build it right, architect it right, the first time”. FastTrack takes a solution-centric approach, providing customers with Microsoft Azure engineers, tools and best practices significantly increasing customer success with Azure.
Our team is looking for you, a Senior Program Manager that brings great teamwork, positive attitude, high-energy leadership, and engineering execution to our customer-focus team chartered with enabling a world-class experience for Microsoft Azure cloud platform customers. This role is a very strategic role integral to overall planning and operationalization of the FastTrack for Azure program.
Your areas of responsibility include:
• Lead, design and build the operations framework and
governance model that enables FT to become a highly efficient
scale engine that drives positive customer outcomes.
• Drive execution and provide automation improvements to drive
efficiency in onboarding customers to Azure
• Own, develop and execute a quality Rhythm of the Business
(ROB) process that tracks success & efficacy of the program,
customer impact and the return on investment.
• Own the relationship with Azure Service engineering teams,
C+E Marketing, Partner groups and field leads with a focus on
stakeholder alignment, driving program efficacy and business
• Utilize standard project management methodologies in driving
highly effective, predictable, and repeatable processes
You possess the following attributes:
• Real day-to-day customer-facing experience and empathy
• Developing and executing strategies to drive profitable growth
• Excellent technical writing and formal presentation and
• Keen ability to communicate ideas effectively with executives
and engineering teams
• Assembling, leading and working within strong cross-group and
matrixed team environments
• Track record of problem solving and using pilot programs,
prototypes and growth hacking approaches
• Great analytical skills and high intellectual horsepower
• Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to
creative and detailed execution.
• Real-world smart, logical and able to learn new areas quickly
• 5+ years’ experience delivering large program and project
efforts in a high technology environment
• Technical proficiency in one or more cloud technologies. MS
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Program management (engineering)