Microsoft Corporation Sr. Creative Program Manager in Redmond, Washington
Creative Program Manager - 3D for Everyone
Our team’s goal is to bring 3D to the masses, making it accessible and fun for everyone. We need great people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way people create, comprehend and express ideas. It's a mission that takes serious smarts, intense curiosity, and determination to be the best. Come be part of history in the making!
We’re looking for a Creative Producer to envision, plan and execute all 3D for Everyone creative projects, in partnership with the Studio Creative Directors. You will be on point to guide the development of compelling stories and experiences across our growing portfolio of products and services.
This role is the heartbeat of the Creative team, and the work delivered directly impacts internal and external audiences’ impression of the innovation coming from the 3D for Windows ecosystem.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Partnering with the Studio Creative Directors to execute the overall creative vision of the studio.
• Working with the leadership team and product owners to drive creative planning and product alignment.
• End to end ownership of major events and demos, developing the narrative and driving the product features needed to deliver a compelling experience. This requires coordinating leadership, product and events teams.
• Managing the overall creative project pipeline. You will be responsible for setting budgets and schedules, removing roadblocks, and meeting creative objectives.
We are looking for…
• a storyteller who can easily find / tell the story behind new and innovative technology.
• a project manager with excellent planning and organization skills and experience juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
• a leader who is outstanding at exerting indirect influence.
• a do-er who thrives and succeeds in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, and isn’t hindered by ambiguity or changing requirements.
• 10+ years of creative producer, agency or production house experience.
• Consistent track record of taking ownership and making things happen amidst multiple, competing priorities.
• BS or equivalent degree.
• Technically deep and business savvy enough to work with all levels and disciplines of the organization, and able to influence them appropriately.
• Experience shipping software products.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and translate "client" needs into actionable outcomes.
• Excellent presentation, communication and team collaboration skills.
• Experience leading creative and production partners, fluency in design-speak is ideal.
• Background in creating and delivering product demos.
• Event planning / coordination experience is a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. WDG.WEX
Program management (engineering)