Microsoft Corporation Senior Software Engineer in Redmond, Washington
“Do Mighty Things”! The Commercial Software Engineering (CSE) team enables top ISVs from around the world to create scalable, resilient and efficient software solutions applying relevant technologies and platforms, including cloud computing, highly scalable data engines, machine learning and analytics, and distributed messaging systems. To achieve this goal, we are looking to expand our team with a seasoned developer who demonstrates deep technical knowledge applying cloud technologies and modern architectures. As a member of the Global ISV CSE team, you will be responsible for driving flagship solutions, working with market leading ISVs. Typical activities include architecture design sessions, technical acceleration workshops, and deep coding events. As part of your responsibilities, you will also work closely with Microsoft engineering groups, providing feedback and influencing roadmap decisions.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
• Develop and deploy scalable, reliable, commercially available solutions, working with top ISVs.
• Assisting ISVs in integrating their solutions with Dynamics CRM and/or ERP
• Demonstrate technical subject matter expertise to scope real world projects, architect solutions, and resolve issues.
• Ensure synchronization between the Microsoft partner teams to meet the project requirements.
• Work closely with the Microsoft engineering groups to provide feedback to influence the future product roadmap.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5+ years of experience in software consulting and development.
• 1+ year of Demonstrated deep technical capabilities across cloud technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure.
• 1+ year of demonstrated deep technical capabilities in developing solutions and/or extensions with Dynamics CRM and/or ERP.
• Understanding of development fundamentals like security, performance, and scalability.
• Understanding of PowerApps and Common Data Services
• OSS experience is considered a plus.
• Knowledge of solution development practices.
• Proven record of building technical relationships with senior executives.
• Strong decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through.
• Results driven; strong analytical skills with great verbal and written communication.
• BS/BA degree, Masters in Computer Science preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org