Microsoft Corporation Senior Program Manager in Redmond, Washington
Looking for a project with huge impact? Come join us and help Microsoft empower customers to control and manage their personal data across Microsoft. Making these investments will deepen a user’s relationship with us and fulfill our obligations with data protection authorities worldwide. We are looking for a seasoned, skilled, and enthusiastic Program Manager who will be responsible for helping us deliver privacy experiences - building our existing http://Account.Microsoft.com/Privacy - where users can manage their personal data. The solutions you’ll help build need to be usable, robust, and scalable worldwide. In this role, you will need to clearly articulate vision and plans, effectively collaborate with partners, and help the company find and build the best overall solution. You will need to drive large groups of people to a common goal, coordinate multiple work streams, help design elegant user experiences, and deliver on schedules. The team you will join is part of Windows Division Group (WDG) and focused on the delivery of innovative services such as http://Account.Microsoft.com/Privacy , where consumers manage your relationship with Microsoft.
The ideal candidate would have:
• 10 years or greater program management experience shipping worldwide services (required)
• 10 years’ experience designing great user experiences
• interested in learning about and fulfilling international privacy regulations
• excellent cross-group collaboration skills
• strong written/oral communication skills
• Be a team player, enjoy collaborating, and like to get stuff done
• Able to successfully evangelize the value proposition to key stakeholders
• Able to negotiate and work across different competencies, levels (including executive level), and communities (e.g., production, marketing, and research)
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
Program management (engineering)