Microsoft Corporation Sales Excellence & Strategy Manager, Stragy and Predictive Analytics, WWCB in Redmond, Washington
The Digital Win Room Deal Consultant is an essential sales leadership function to drive positive outcomes for our most critical commercial deals. The Deal Consultant accelerates digital opportunities by supporting the Account Team to unlock the opportunity potential, resolve issues that are blocking deal, identify and orchestrate corporate resources to move the deal forward, secure investment funding, and supporting the deal to close. This work is intended to help lead the field to transform their sales process from selling EAs to support our customers in their Digital Transformation. Success in the role includes removing blockers on key deals that that enable our customer’s digital transformation and drive cloud consumption and revenue. This includes getting deals closed on time and within targets, increasing customer satisfaction, maximizing ROI, and distilling insights to develop innovative new business models to address repeatable industry opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 10+ years sales experience (required)
• Bachelor’s Degree (required)
• Seasoned sales and negotiation professional who understands the anatomy of a large/complex business opportunity and effective in driving positive outcomes.
• Capable of leading all resources (for example, account team, services, sales leaders, Area leadership) in developing an opportunity, making a compelling offer to the customer, and bringing the deal to close.
• Expert in crafting deal proposals that are compelling for our customers and support their business objectives while driving positive outcomes for Microsoft to include revenue commitments and services consumption by making strategic concessions and investments.
• Strong analytical ability to identify partnering opportunities with our customers to drive highest return for strategic investment.
• Effective in pitching the investment to senior leadership at Microsoft to explain the details of the proposal and securing approval for six and seven figure investments.
• Able to build trusted relationships at the highest levels of field leadership to collaborate on identifying and advancing strategic opportunities.
• Strong executive communication skills both written and verbal; able to synthetize and explain complex business scenarios to executives.
• Versatile and able to manage multiple complex deals concurrently.
• Exceptional attention to detail and effective time management
• Team player and collaborative - high performing individualists need not apply
• Quick learner, positive attitude, self-starter and highly self-motivated
• Manages expectations appropriately with customers, internal team members and external stakeholders
This is a senior sales role with considerable impact potential and senior leadership visibility. We need high energy, no holds barred enthusiasm for the success of the commercial business and our customers. If you love a challenge and have passion, courage and commitment, we’d like to discuss having you join this unique team of professionals.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.