Microsoft Corporation Principal Program Manager in Redmond, Washington
The Microsoft Business AI team is looking for a product manager with deep expertise in engineering, customer insights, systems knowledge machine learning. This is a unique position where you would be part of a team responsible for building a new enterprise business from ground up. You will be working with some of the most elite people in the world in the areas of Machine learning and business transformation.
The team is a part of the newly formed AI division and is working with various groups across the company to create an end two end business built on years of AI, deep learning and computer vision research. You will be required to work with customers to refine scenarios, assist in v1 deployments, understand and design high level LOB systems integration. Successful candidates will demonstrate proven strengths in innovation and execution in customer empathy, v1 development, customer centered engineering, data driven execution and cross-group collaboration.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Develop a deep understanding of the market and be known as the industry expert in this area
• Work with Engineering to develop and build systems that can act as signals (data) and communications
• Extract actionable insights from huge volumes of rich data using data mining, statistics, and database techniques.
• Interface with various partner teams across the company to create and develop a full stack business and solution
• Define the KPIs and track them closely to increase the user satisfaction and business impact.
• Working with internal and external parties to create a value chain for the products
• With a team of peers do what needs to be done in a startup environment to make the product successful
Required Qualifications :
• 8+ years PM experience
• BS in Computer Science or Statistics or Economics or related technical area.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas: analytics, Economics, data mining, web mining, machine learning, statistics, business intelligence/customer intelligence, user modeling, information retrieval, databases, data warehousing, OLAP, data processing (ETL), e-metrics/measurement, parallel and distributed computation (two or more areas are preferred).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Program management (engineering)