Microsoft Corporation Principal Program Manager in Redmond, Washington
With hundreds of millions of users and tens of thousands of business customers from every industry and region in the world, Office 365 is the locomotive that is driving Microsoft’s leadership in cloud services. The Office 365 core platform is critical to the success of Office 365 and a foundational ingredient in every productivity experience and intelligent service built in the Microsoft Cloud. This platform underpins new apps and services built by Microsoft and third parties, growing rapidly into the user-centric cloud services ecosystem that will help realize the step change in productivity promised by next generation machine intelligence.
We are looking for a seasoned Principal Program Manager to lead the directory and authentication space for new investments. This role will focus on driving future identity & authentication vision of Office 365 services working closely with Azure Active Directory team to define the right strategy for Microsoft identity in order to provide a first class platform for first party Microsoft apps and workloads as well as third party partners. Additionally, this role involves coordinating Office and Azure Active Directory relationships to ensure the right level of collaboration, prioritization, and dependencies are built to ensure both developmental agility as well as strategic alignment between the 2 groups.
Key functions include:
• Review and develop strategy for Office 365 customer value in the identity, authentication & enterprise space.
• Drive new Identity model across Office for new markets segments such as SMB and other non-traditional enterprise GTMs.
• Own platform components and technology that is critical to the success of apps and services building on the platform
• Imagine, design, and drive a rapid roadmap of improvements that guide the team towards new use cases and next generation experiences demanded by customers
• Collaborate with teams across the company and the partners across the industry to drive new app & service concepts from ideation to launch
• Minimum 10+ years experience in end-to-end MS technology platform and project delivery experience
• Ability to communicate effectively, and develop lasting relationships with C level executives as well as senior business or technical leaders with the highest levels of business acumen and technical expertise.
• Teaming/Collaboration - Demonstrates effective cross-group collaboration skills to achieve results through influence
Demonstrable Experience in a Minimum of two of the following areas:
• Deep Directory & Authentication knowledge and understanding of trends affecting customer adoption of cloud services
• Experience working with enterprise customers, both technical and business, and at all levels
• Experience in the Program Management area
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program management (engineering)