Honeywell Engineering Support Specialist in Lynnwood, Washington
Engineering Support Specialist
Be part of a team that supports the designs, fabrication and delivery of new and existing products. You will support new products, processes, standards and/or operation plans in alignment with business strategies and goals with a direct impact in business factions overall results. You will lead program planning and scheduling activities to assure process compliance and will be presenting task status to team members and leaders.
Use your strategic thinking to lead new or existing products and processes
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
• High school diploma or GED
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or 8 -10 years of IT/SQL experience
• Alerton Certified Engineer (ACE) (preferred)
• Tridium Niagara AX or N4 Certification (preferred)
• Experience in installing, commissioning, servicing, and troubleshooting building controls products
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), SQL Server (preferred)
• Advanced understanding of virtualization technologies (Microsoft &
• Advanced understanding of Direct Digital Controls (DDC) Programming
• Advanced understanding of IP Networks (TCP/IP, Routers, and Switches)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt
- Job ID: HRD3429
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Lynnwood, WA 98087 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.