Burlington Stores, Inc. Mens Associate in Everett, Washington
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc.! Are you looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment? Do you have great organizational skills and work well as part of a team? Would you thrive in a process-driven environment? If you answered yes, then this may be the role for you!
General Purpose of Position:
The Sales Support position will work closely with the store management team in supporting the hiring, training and onboarding for a multi-million dollar store location. The focus will be centered around assisting the management team in accomplishing various responsibilities in order to provide our managers more time to focus on engaging their teams and driving sales and service.
- Assist in creating and maintaining accurate and applicable job requisitions and post jobs for the store within the Applicant Tracking System
- Assist in reviewing applications on a daily basis within the ATS to determine and take the next step(s) required in the process (Complete Application, Assessments, WOTC, Schedule Interview, etc. ) with the Store Management team
- Assist with scheduling interviews between candidates and the appropriate hiring managers in a timely manner, providing outstanding service to all applicants
- Follow up, when necessary, to understand the status of interviews and help complete next steps to best support the hiring process for each candidate
- Assist in ensuring all associates are scheduled for orientation
- Assist with submitting background checks and process new hires within specified systems
- Assist with electronic onboarding and maintaining maximum compliance
- Support staffing initiatives to meet scheduling needs and weekend hours execution such as:
- Ensure all new associate availability is completed on the associates first day worked
- Assist store management in ensuring all associates are meeting the minimum required availability standards
- Assist in pulling target reporting for the store management team and support canvassing to fill open shifts to meet daily targets (strong focus on weekend days)
- Assist with maintenance of associate jobs/skills in B-Time
- Assist with Attendance Program management
- Assist with maintenance of Your Voice communication boards/break room standards
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to internal associates
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force and uphold confidentiality
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, organizational and follow up skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver effective results and meet tight deadlines and targets
- Ability to work a flexible shift schedule
- Ability to read reports to understand current state of openings within the Store Organization
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal, as well as excellent phone communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to navigate challenges as they arise
- Must have a positive attitude at all times, even during stressful situations
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day.
Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity and makes all hiring decisions in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Location: Everett, WA
Address: 1402 S.E. Everett Mall Way Suite 137
Requisition ID: 813-1147224
Posting Date: 07/17/2017