VMware Member of Technical Staff - Cloud Platform Team in Bellevue, Washington
VMware’s Cloud Services R&D team is responsible for building innovative infrastructure services in the cloud. As part of this team, you will:
• Deliver enterprise-class services in the form of a SaaS offering on top of VMware core virtualization products such as ESX and vCenter. And also will be instrumental in delivering VMware Cloud on AWS.
• Lead all phases of the service development lifecycle, based on an agile scrum development methodology.
• Participate in the SaaS operations based on a devops model.
• Distributed systems, Scalable Web systems design experience or projects
• Prior experience in developing Cloud Services or APIs
• Strong background in distributed systems, cloud services, protocols or Web Services & API development
• Strong CS Fundamentals, Data Structures, Algorithms and Coding skills in Java/C/C+VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.