Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. Event Parking Manager in Bellevue, Washington
Job Title: Event Parking Manager
Event Parking Manager is responsible for Operational functions, Client requests, Financial reporting, Administration, Auditing, Loss prevention, Lot monitoring and Equipment maintenance of a designated portfolio. Senior Parking Managers may also be directed to assist with the Operations Department as a whole when requested.
- Oversee all operational functions of an event parking facility including scheduling of staff, revenue, marketing and maintenance.
- Ensure client satisfaction: Respond and handle client requests and issues in a timely fashion both verbally and in writing.
- Ensure accurate daily reporting and timely delivery for all month-end reports on lot performance.
- Office administration including correspondence for the Operations manager.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with your coworkers and direct reports.
- Staff supervision, including educating, hiring, ongoing training, scheduling and terminations as required.
- Auditing & Loss prevention.
- Lot monitoring and equipment maintenance/activity and follow-up on PM schedules.
- Ensure timely and accurate information flow between the Operations Manager and his/her direct reports
- Holiday relief for the manager and when required other Supervisors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, Power Point)
- Strong communication and business writing skills.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client focused interpersonal skills at all staff levels.
- Available to work flexible schedules with autonomy.
- Proven deadline focused multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations.
G12 / Equivalent, Diploma (2 yr) - Post-secondary education preferred with focus on business administration.
1-3 years of supervisory, customer service and administration experience, preferably in the parking industry.
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Code: 5529
Date Posted: 8/9/17
# of openings: 1